Need some ideas for dinner tonight, but don’t want to make a complicated dish? If so we got just the dish for you. I tried these a few days ago and they came out super delicious! If your starving and want something quick, this is just the thing for you. What you will need!
- tablespoon vegetable oil
- lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- cup chicken broth
- cup frozen peas and carrots
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon pepper
- teaspoon ground thyme
- cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- cup milk
Check out the directions below!
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2 In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center. Add onion and chicken broth; heat to simmering. Add frozen vegetables and seasonings. Heat until hot, stirring occasionally until almost all liquid is absorbed. Cool 5 minutes; stir in cheese.
- 3 In medium bowl, stir baking mixture ingredients with whisk or fork until blended. Spoon 1 scant tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup. Top with about 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture onto chicken mixture in each muffin cup.
- 4 Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of pies from pan; remove from pan and place top sides up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer, and serve.