Hello and Welcome back to http://DAMGoodCooking.com
Today i have a quick, and easy pizza Recipe for ya! Scroll below to gather the ingredients and let me know what you think! BLT Pizza… Two thumbs up!
- 1⁄2cup mayonnaise (I prefer Miracle Whip) or 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (I prefer Miracle Whip)
- 2teaspoons dried basil
- 1⁄2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8teaspoon onion powder
- 1(16 ounce) prepared pizza crust, Italian bread shell or 1 (16 ounce) your favorite homemade prepared pizza crust
- 12slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided (I use turkey bacon)
- 3⁄4cup cheddar cheese, shredded (I’ve used Monterey Jack instead as well)
- 3⁄4cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2cups lettuce, shredded
- 2medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, basil, garlic powder and onion powder; refrigerate for 1/2 hour or more.
- Place the pizza crust on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over crust.
- Set aside 1/4 cup bacon.
- Sprinkle remaining bacon, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese on crust.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted. If doing a homemade crust, I bake mine at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and reserved bacon.
- Cut into wedges and serve. Enjoy!