Hello, and welcome back to http://DAMGoodCooking.com – today we have a delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake Square recipe for you. Everyone loves Pumpkin Pie, and everyone love cheesecake! Put them together and you got your self a miracle!
Scroll below for directions and ingredients
- 1 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix flour and brown sugar. Using pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture looks like coarse crumbs. Stir in oats and walnuts. Press in bottom of pan; bake 15 minutes.
- 2 In large bowl, beat filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Pour over hot base. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set and dry in center.
- 3 Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix topping ingredients. Drop mixture by spoonfuls over pumpkin layer; spread evenly over hot filling. Bake about 5 minutes or until topping is set. Cool completely, about 2 hours. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.