Hey guys, do you need a fun recipe to make with your kids? Then bake some Pizza Cupcakes, because it’s an easy recipe without a huge mess.
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup Muir Glen™ organic pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni slices
- 1/4 lb mild Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Press into muffin cups.
In small bowl, mix sauce, pepperoni, sausage and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Spoon about 2 tablespoons mixture into each dough-lined cup; sprinkle each with about 1 teaspoon additional cheese.
3Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately remove from cups and serve.