4. Make hashbrowns using a waffle iron
6. Cut small foods like this to save yourself a lot of grief
8. Get the perfect frosting-to-cake ratio while eating a cupcake.
9. Cut bread bottom side up to avoid squishing it.
13. Grill fish on lemon slices to prevent it from sticking to the grill and add some extra flavor
16. Make taco shells at home with just tortillas and an oven.
19. To keep cookies softer longer, put a piece of bread in with the batch. The treats will absorb the moisture from the bread and help keep them yummy.
21. Freeze lemons and water in muffin trays to keep pitchers of water cold and tasty.
23. Use a thumbtack to poke a hole in the shell and create awesome boiled eggs
After trying these out, I’ll never go back to my old ways again